We manage, store and ship FAK cargo [Freight All Kinds] and as you know a busy Port such as Liverpool Port handles a vast array of different commodities coming from all corners of the world and indeed being Exported to all corners.
When it comes to Commodities Management, we offer a far reaching portfolio of experience in many types of commodity management arrangements.
We have handled and facilitated numerous types of financial transactions and the associated services within the Supply Chain & Forwarding sectors.
Hereunder are some examples:
- * CMA’s – Commodities Management Agreements.
- * Cash Against Documents.
- * International Letters of Credit.
- * Swaps.
- * Warrants – Negotiable Documents issued by various approved financial institutions.
- * Certificates of Origin & Analysis.
- * Consular Document Preparation.
- * Manifest & Packing lists.
- * Fiscal & Financial Representation.
Give us a call to ask if we’re able assist you, hit the contact button on the bottom right of the screen to get in touch.